Forrester names OVHcloud a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services In Europe, Q2 2020
OVHcloud unifies services while ensuring a Cloud Act free European offering
OVHcloud is very honored to be named one of the European leaders in the Hosted Private Cloud services segment, with the highest scores possible in the criteria of roadmap execution, vision for the future as well as, market approach and customer numbers.
Curious to find out more? Download the full report →
In this full version of the Forrester analysis, discover OVHcloud's profile and evaluation with recognition for:
- A Cloud Act free European cloud with full GDPR compliance that you can trust, ensuring a strong data sovereignty
- Extended European presence with 17 data centers and the highest possible score from Forrester on the criterion of DC locations.
- Broad options and transparent pricing with the highest possible score on the certifications criterion.
- A cloud solution that provides enhanced security capabilities and vertical certifications with highest possible evaluation on Certifications.
- A strong mid-term & long term vision to build an extended range of Hosted Private Cloud platforms, that address both digital business and enterprise grade companies, confirmed by a strong notation for both vision of the future of Hosted Private Cloud and cloud, market approach and roadmap execution.
The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services In Europe, Q2 2020
In our 32-criterion evaluation of hosted private cloud providers in Europe, we identified the seven most significant ones — Atos, CenturyLink, Orange, OVHcloud, Rackspace Technology, Sungard Availability Services, and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) — and researched, analyzed, and scored them. This report shows how each provider measures up and helps infrastructure and operations (I&O) professionals select the right one for their needs.
You have rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition on legitimate grounds for any personal data concerning you. You may also exercise your right to withdraw consent at any time. To exercise these rights, please send your request via our dedicated form, or directly to the partner concerned if applicable. If you have contacted us and believe that your data protection rights and privacy have not been respected, you can submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority. To find out more about the OVHcloud personal data protection policy, click here.