Kubernetes Certified Service Provider
Custom support to seamlessly adopt a cloud-native approach
The Professional Services team is made up of passionate Cloud Architects with expertise in a wide range of technologies and use cases — including cloud migration, application modernisation, network, security, virtualisation, container, orchestration, and much more.
Our Cloud Architects are certified by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) in several areas of expertise, such as Kubernetes Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD). Our teams will support you in defining, implementing and optimising your infrastructure, to ensure that you get all the scalability, security and performance required for your applications to run in a cloud-native environment.
Examples of custom services
Design and sizing for your Kubernetes clusters
Configuring your private network (vRack) and network access rules
Migrating your existing workloads to the cloud
Application modernisation to a micro-service architecture
Migration of on-premises workloads to our Managed Kubernetes Service
Using Public Cloud ecosystem services such as the Load Balancer, DBaaS, and Registry
Our teams can also help you deploy CNCF ecosystem technologies.
- Build a full CI/CD stack (GitLab or Drone runner)
- Deployment and Operation with GitOps (ArgoCD)
- Certificate management and automated DNS provisioning
- Security management (OPA, RBAC, SSO, Content Trust)
- Monitoring and log management (Prometheus stack and Loki/Grafana)
- Deploying Kubernetes clusters with Rancher
- Backup and DRP with solutions like Kasten
Request an estimate
Ask our experts for a custom analysis of your project