Level up your infrastructure performance with data centre migration or extension
By opening the door to cloud migration or extension, you unlock business potential. With the latest technology and dedicated support, cloud solutions help you meet you business goals and your ambitions.
- The latest cutting-edge technology at the best price-performance ratio
- How Intel hardware and natively integrated VMware features benefit your business
- Enhancing network capacity
- Utilising hyperconverged storage with vSAN technology
Solutions Data Sheet
Have you outgrown your locally hosted infrastructure, but still require dedicated performance? Migrate or expand your infrastructure with our private, public, and bare metal cloud solutions.
- High performance solutions for your critical and high-volume workloads
- On-demand resources for flexible performance
- How network solutions help you connect your services
Extend and migrate your data center to the cloud
With integrated vSphere, vCenter and vROps, our managed Hosted Private Cloud solutions offer the same control as your on-prem solution. We deal with the maintenance, while you gain from high-performance cloud services.
Enjoy Pre-installed Nutanix software licenses on our 100% dedicated and secure OVHcloud infrastructure. Get a ready-to-use Nutanix hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) in just a few hours.
Our compute and storage instances offer the best price-performance ratio on the market. This dedicated and managed solution allows you to create multiple Kubernetes clusters and databases. Explore our catalogue of instances with guaranteed resources, as well as GPU and IOPS instances.
Bare Metal Servers
With our dedicated server ranges, you can create a virtualised infrastructure that fits your needs as closely as possible. Choose the computing power and volume of RAM you need, and distribute it however you want.
Cloud on-Ramps (OVHcloud Connect)
A connection between your network and OVHcloud infrastructures, compatible with all of our cloud solutions. You get between 200Mbit/s and 10Gbit/s guaranteed bandwidth, and minimal latency on the public network (internet).
Private Network (vRack)
Get isolated, redundant private networks with high-speed bandwidth, and a minimum of two network cards — one for the public network, and one for the private network.
Is moving to the private cloud worth the hurdles? Calculate the TCO of your infrastructure.
What will you learn?
- What to include when calculating the Total Cost of Ownership
- From CapEx to OpEX – how much can you gain from a migration to the cloud?
- Which hidden savings should businesses expect to see
Don’t let your storage hold your back. What is software-defined storage and how you can benefit from it?
Software-defined technology transforms the way IT services are delivered. Find out how vSAN storage can empower your business to achieve faster time-to-value for all your IT projects.
- How vSAN allows you to speed up storage consumption
- How software-defined storage eliminates performance bottlenecks
- Optimising storage capacity and enhancing security
The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services In Europe, Q2 2020
Forrester names OVHcloud as one of the leaders in the growing pool of Hosted Private Cloud Services in Europe, Q2 2020
- OVHcloud considered best overall provider
- Recognised for compliance and security
- Awarded highest possible score on data centre locations
Customer Success Stories
Our aim is to provide an open cloud that is reversible and interoperable. This belief empowers our 1.6M customers across 140 countries, as we continue to build on our global footprint of 33 datacentres with the latest generation of private, public and web cloud services.
We have developed an integrated and sustainable business model where we design cutting edge technology to assemble our water-cooled servers that are housed in our purpose-built datacentres. This value chain enables us to offer the best market prices when comparing like for like performance. Plus, our transparent price book means that our customers can predict their costs and won’t get bill surprises!
Our 32 Tbps fibre-optic global network across 38 points of presence with real-time monitoring and anti-DDoS is optimised for stability, redundancy and availability keeps our customers businesses operating efficiently and safely. It was this network that repelled one of the largest DDoS attacks ever recorded.
of global network capacity
present on 4 continents
44 redundant PoPs
around the world