Forrester Names OVHcloud™ a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services In North America, Q2 2020
OVHcloud is noted for unifying services while ensuring a Cloud Act emancipated offering
OVHcloud is very honored to be named one of North America's Strong Performers in the Hosted Private Cloud services segment, with the highest scores possible in the criteria of pricing scenarios, execution roadmap, vision of the future, as well as strength in market approach.
Curious to find out more? Download the full report →
In this report, we explore the complete Forrester evaluation of OVHcloud's Hosted Private Cloud:
- Predictable and transparent pricing
- An innovative global cloud solution that ensures smooth transition to the cloud with enhanced security capabilities and vertical certifications
- Extended global presence for both data center locations and business offices to support you locally
- A strong mid-term & long term vision to build an extended range of Hosted Private Cloud platforms that address both digital business and enterprise grade companies
- A commitment to protect customer data and ensure uptime by implementing high levels of trust, transparency, standards, conformance, and regulatory compliance
The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services In North America, Q2 2020
In our 32-criterion evaluation of hosted private cloud providers, we identified the 11 most significant ones — Atos, CenturyLink, Flexential, NTT DATA, Otava, OVHcloud, Rackspace Technology, Sungard Availability Services, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), TierPoint, and Virtustream — and researched, analyzed, and scored them. This report shows how each provider measures up and helps infrastructure and operations (I&O) professionals select the right one for their needs.
You have rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition on legitimate grounds for any personal data concerning you. You may also exercise your right to withdraw consent at any time. To exercise these rights, please send your request directly to the partner concerned if applicable. If you have contacted us and believe that your data protection rights and privacy have not been respected, you can submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority. To find out more about the OVHcloud personal data protection policy, click here.