Included with your PrestaShop hosting
OVHcloud guarantees that your PrestaShop website will be hosted on an optimised platform. Since this solution is already ready-to-use, you don’t need to worry about installations or technical updates to create your online store.
Unlimited monthly traffic
We support your success by offering limitless performance.
For more security and a better SEO ranking, opt for an SSL certificate (Let's Encrypt, Sectigo EV or DV).
With its exclusive anti-DDoS solution, OVHcloud ensures that your hosting plan remains accessible at all times — even in the event of an attack.
Private or shared SQL
Create as many databases as you like, combining scalability, performance and customisable configuration.
Available from the Personal plan.
Backup and restoration
To ensure zero downtime for your data, we offer a backup tool for your files and databases. If necessary, you can restore them to D-1, D-2, D-3, D-7 or D-14.
With the multi-site service, you can host different websites on the same hosting plan.
Your questions answered
Can OVHcloud help me configure my PrestaShop e-commerce website?
We ensure that the module you have selected is installed in the most optimised way. However, we do not offer support on how to use and configure it. To do this, you can refer to the official documentation provided by the modules, as well as our guide on Setting up your website with 1-click modules.
You can also call upon the vast community to help you with each project at any time.
How do I install PrestaShop manually?
We have created a guide to help you install your PrestaShop CMS manually. You can view it here.
Which hosting plan is best for a PrestaShop website?
To get all the advantages of an efficient PrestaShop hosting solution, we recommend that you sign up to the Performance plan. This way, you can manage any future traffic spikes.
How do I create an online store with PrestaShop?
First of all, you need to reserve a domain name and choose a web hosting plan. With a hosting provider, you aren’t relying on a web platform that only allows a limited number of product pages, or takes a commission on each sale. For a fixed monthly price, you can launch your online store and customise it to suit your needs.
When you order a web hosting plan with OVHcloud, you can install the PrestaShop module for free. You get the latest version, pre-installed and already optimised for your solution. Once you’ve received the email containing your login details, you can access the module’s admin panel and create your PrestaShop website:
- Personalise the look and feel of your online store. PrestaShop offers a free theme, which you can customise with your logo and your own images. There are also a number of optional themes available, so you can make your website unique.
- Create your product sheets. Add as much information as possible for each item in your catalogue: prices, description, images, different versions, and availability. This rich content reassures visitors of your expertise and encourages them to buy.
- Set the payment methods available to your customers.
- Install the modules of the shipping carriers you are working with to ship products. You can define the shipping costs for each item.
- Download multiple marketing tools and modules via the admin panel: promo codes, sending emails and SMS messages, price comparisons, social networks...all of these will improve your website and conversion rates.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be ready to make your first online sales!
What are the advantages of creating an e-commerce website with OVHcloud?
To help you to easily launch your e-commerce website, OVHcloud maintains and monitors the server your solution is hosted on. Our experts have developed high-performance web hosting plans that are able to respond to e-commerce-related traffic spikes (sales, internal events, Black Friday, etc.). Our platforms are secure, to protect both your and your customers’ personal data. You can also switch plans at any time according to your growth needs.
Why choose OVHcloud?
Our Global Infrastructure
In 1999, OVHcloud was launched with a single mission: to offer a full range of innovative cloud and bare metal solutions with a European approach. Since then, the company has provided world-class infrastructure to over one million customers worldwide. It values the sovereignty of its customers’ data, and is committed to protecting it.
OVHcloud plays a leading role in the data revolution in keeping with its spirit of innovation. It helps its users do business in a way that’s right for them, while allowing them to maintain complete control of their information.
With its robust global infrastructure, OVHcloud has a presence everywhere. It spans 5 continents and 183 countries, with 32 world-class datacentres and multiple points of presence (PoPs). For more than 20 years, OVHcloud has designed and built its own servers and datacentres - using the latest and most innovative components - and has maintained its own global fibreoptic network. Industrialising the end-to-end production process means it can provide better and more cost-effective solutions, giving everyone the freedom to innovate.
Explore the full range of our services on OVHcloud.com
We implement solutions for all your needs and uses.
- Web hosting: control and versatility - a comprehensive range created by Europe’s long-standing web hosting specialists. We offer shared or dedicated hosting, combining high performance with ease of administration.
- Public Cloud: a range of secure, scalable and versatile cloud instances, so you can launch your projects in seconds.
- Hosted Private Cloud: the power of 100% dedicated resources, combined with the freedom and flexibility of the cloud.
- VPS: a cost-effective virtual solution with exceptional performance, security and versatility.
- Dedicated servers: Multiple ranges of world-class bare metal, manufactured in house, and ready to be launched in OVHcloud datacentres worldwide.
- Enterprise solutions: the ultimate in high performance for your projects, including big data, AI and machine learning.
* Domain name creation and transfer is free for the first year, then renewals are charged at the annual price of the extension from the following list: .com, .net, .biz, .info, .org, .name, .fr, .re, .eu, .be, .es, .it, .de, .at, .co.uk, .me.uk, .org.uk, .nl, .us, .ca, .cz, .ch, .in, .lt, .dk, .pm, .so, .se, .yt, .tf , .wf, .pt, .pl, .ovh, .xyz. Not valid for extensions that include free transfer.