Hosted Private Cloud
Your own private datacentre in the cloud
Experience powerful performance, combined with the on-demand scalability of the cloud. OVHcloud Hosted Private Cloud provides a secure, highly-available environment on which to run your most important workloads.
- Extend your on-premises infrastructure
- Ensure high availability for critical applications
- Simplify the cloud migration process
- Meet all compliance requirements
- Deploy sophisticated hybrid cloud environments
- Modernise legacy applications
- Implement robust disaster recovery, to protect your data
- Maximise uptime and avoid disruptions
- Reduce your overall infrastructure costs
Why choose OVHcloud’s Hosted Private Cloud?
Fully scalable, with no hidden costs
Expecting a traffic spike? Provision your resources by the hour or month. This way, you only use what you need.
Make significant savings
Streamline and automate your daily operations to reduce your OPEX by up to 56% over 3 years*.
A market-leading virtualisation solution
Manage your workload with a hypervisor, using VMware's industry-leading technology, which you already rely on to orchestrate your infrastructure.
100% dedicated hardware for maximum security
Experience the power of virtualisation on an ISO 27001-certified OVHcloud infrastructure, where all resources are completely dedicated to you.
No downtime, for total reliability
High availability, distributed resource planner (DRS) and the vSphere "Fault Tolerance" feature. All this with direct and native access to all advanced features.
Forrester names OVHcloud a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Hosted Private Cloud Services In Europe, Q2 2020
OVHcloud unifies services while ensuring a Cloud Act free European offering
OVHcloud is very honoured to be named one of the European leaders in the Hosted Private Cloud services segment, with the highest scores possible in the criteria of roadmap execution, vision for the future, as well as market approach and customer numbers.
Call us for a free consultation
at 0333 370 0425*
* Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Local call rate.
Leading the way in software-defined technology
Our Hosted Private Cloud is the result of years of research, in partnership with VMware, to provide a new vision of the cloud, in direct response to our customers’ requirements. OVHcloud enables organisations worldwide to leverage high-speed innovation, secure, scalable operating environments, and rapid deployment in any of our global datacentres.
Why choose OVHcloud ?
An European vision of the cloud
As an open, reversible cloud provider, OVHcloud provides a uniquely European alternative to the major players.
A pure player in the cloud sector
Our business is 100% focused on the cloud, so we are never in competition with our customers.
A fully-integrated global network
We maintain full control over every area of our supply chain around the world, allowing us to deliver the best price/performance ratio.
Complete transparency, with predictable pricing
We are fully committed to openness and transparency in all aspects of what we do, including our pricing.
34 redundant PoPs
around the world
Number of datacentres spanning four continents
of global network capacity
(2) If accepted, the data communicated via this form will be collected by OVH SAS acting as a data controller. It may be transmitted solely for the purposes described below to other entities of the OVH group, and to subcontractors acting in the name of, on behalf of and at the direction of OVH. In this case, OVH SAS ensures that a sufficient protection mechanism is in place. As such, data transfers to entities of the OVH group located outside the European Union are governed by OVH's binding company rules. The data is processed for a period of 36 months with your consent, in order to provide you with offers concerning the infrastructures, products and services offered by the OVH group.
You have rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition on legitimate grounds for any personal data concerning you. You may also exercise your right to withdraw consent at any time. To exercise these rights, please send your request via our dedicated form, or directly to the partner concerned if applicable. If you have contacted us and believe that your data protection rights and privacy have not been respected, you can submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority. To find out more about the OVHcloud personal data protection policy, click here.